Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I´m back Baby!

Is Todd back to blogging? Well, maybe. I’ve got a spare few days now that the holidays have drawn to an end and visitors have all headed back to their respective cities/towns and couches. I was chastised about not blogging and equally scolded for not taking into account what a blog is suppose to be when I was blogging: short, succinct and more importantly FREQUENT. My attempts at scholastic tomes, written with intervals of months between them, apparently put most off. Such is life. So with a new year, and a renewed interested in communicating mindless ideas, rants, raves while butchering the English language beyond recognition (because ostensibly you CAN in a blog) I’m back baby! Or at least until I’m bored withitall and my ferret-like attention span is captured by some other meaningless and irrelevant pastime.

So on that note, let me wish everyone a belated happy holidays (I have nothing against Christmas, but I’d like to be more inclusive in my greetings) and a prosperous 2008. See you all soon!

No comments: